My client is one of global leaders within the entertainment space who are looking for a data driven SEM manager to further grow their online presence
Broad Search marketing responsibilities will include digital marketing initiatives such as PPC, SEO, Affiliates and Social.
SEM Manager responsibilities include:
- Manage paid advertising across Search, Social, Display and other lead gen channels
- Work across Marketing Directors to consult them on search strategy
- Work closely with the Regional CRM Managers and Yield/Revenue Analyst as well as Local E-Commerce Managers
- Effective communication with other Regional SEM Managers – to ensure sharing of best practise, etc.
- Website analytics
SEM Manager requirements:
- Tertiary qualification (Marketing preferred not essential)
- Exceptional working knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, Google Places, Google Search Console and organic visibility tools.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Web CMS, social platforms and tools such as STAT/Brightedge.
- Proficient use of Excel to create and update reports and work with large data sets to draw insight from.
To apply for this position please apply through the link or contact our Marketing specialist, Troy Buffenbarger firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1909-152757
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent