SEO Manager / Consultant
I am currently working with a digital agency based in Sydney’s CBD who are looking for an SEO Manager to support some of the best eCommerce/retailers in Sydney!
SEO Manager Responsibilities;
- Manage client relationships across your accounts, working closely to ensure a full understanding of business needs and priorities.
- Define the SEO strategy across your accounts ensuring that each client has a roadmap
- Conduct and deliver a range of SEO tasks including: site audits, keyword research, competitor and backlink analysis, on-page SEO updates, page speed audits.
- Analyse results and identify gaps and wider opportunities
- Work with the SEO executives, overseeing the delivery of SEO tasks and checking the accuracy of all work
- Create client reports in line with reporting requirements
- Keep up to date with industry changes and apply these to your work
- Work with the SEO content writers to deliver effective content in line with the SEO strategy
SEO Manager Requirements;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to conduct technical SEO audits to identify website issues
- Key competencies around content optimisation and keyword research
- Able to prove the success of your past SEO campaigns
- Up to date knowledge on effective white hat link building practices
- Excellent written, verbal and literacy skills
- A willingness to research, learn and use initiative
- Proficient using a wide range of tools including: Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, Botify, Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush
- Strong knowledge across on-page and off-site SEO
To apply follow the link or get in touch directly with Troy Buffenbarger – firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1908-151598
Salary: AU$90000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent