This global SAAS house has created a world-renowned finance and accounting platform to help sole traders, SMB’s & large enterprises run their business finances in a smoother & more manageable manner.
They’re innovators and have been at it for more than three decades. And they don’t stand still. As the world evolves, so do they – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting their customers. In short: Improving people’s financial lives so profoundly they can’t imagine going back to the old way. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
These guys are in need of a Snr Brand Marketing Manager to join their Emerging Markets marketing department on a 12month contract, starting immediately.
To be successful in this role, you will confidentially be able to:
- Develop Brand Marketing strategy and execution to improve brand health metrics and business outcomes in priority international markets.
- Gather customer insights by conducting customer interviews and by partnering with research agencies.
- Leverage customer insights and data to co-develop value proposition, messaging hierarchy, segmentation and GTM strategy with the digital marketing team & creative agencies.
- Identify big insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of the product offering and drives the creation of clear and differentiated positioning.
- Create messaging and creative briefs by translating customer insights into impactful benefits and reasons to believe that inspire customers & employees.
- Strong use of segmentation and targeting to drive awesome customer experiences
- Evaluates copy and creative execution and provides consolidated, constructive feedback to agencies
- Creates and executes high impact, multi-channel brand marketing campaigns that leverage all possible channels to meet the business needs.
- Hands-on experience executing brand marketing campaigns in collaboration with creative and media agencies.
- Use learning tools effectively to support decision making, e.g., A / B testing and experimentation.
- Exhibit a passion for innovation, as well as a tenacity for owning the end-to-end customer experience, collaborating across multiple functions and driving business results for both the short and long term.
- Influences across teams, consistently communicate and influence across all levels up to Executive to achieve results.
What your experience looks like:
- 5+ years experience in brand & digital marketing, preferably in a technology/B2B environment.
- Experienced with offline and online channels like TV, radio, OOH, digital, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment
- Customer-focused – tenacious about understanding customer behaviors, and passionate about delighting customers at every touchpoint.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills, ability to glean insights, develop a vision and make it come to life with actionable plans.
- Influence effectively across cross-functional teams and works collaboratively to deliver results and “win together”.
- Analytical mindset – be able to support your case for change with data, and structure tests that deliver conclusive and actionable outcomes. Continuously learn with rapid experimentation.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment focused on growth
- Experience in managing change & prior work experience in African & Asian markets will be an added bonus.
As mentioned, this is a 12month contract and will play an integral part in the growth of this organisation, globally. With a lean structure, you’ll have the opportunity to take ownership of your campaigns & really deliver your insights & ideas.
So, if you’re confident with end-to-end branding across omni-channels & have experience within a SAAS house/B2B products, send through your application.
This role is urgent and will require someone to start ASAP.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2003-157951
Salary: AU$600 - AU$690 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 30/03/2020
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract