**Please note, this is a 12month contract with an immediate start**
This global SAAS house has created a world-renowned finance and accounting platform to help sole traders, SMB’s & large enterprises run their business finances in a smoother & more manageable manner.
They’re innovators and have been at it for more than three decades. And they don’t standstill. As the world evolves, so do they – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting their customers. In short: Improving people’s financial lives so profoundly they can’t imagine going back to the old way. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
What success looks like as the Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager:
- Contribute to all areas of Paid Media – strategy development, execution, management and reporting to drive business outcomes in collaboration with online acquisition marketing managers.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on all paid media, including SEM, Programmatic, Social & mobile marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing team to execute all strategies ensuring integration with wider marketing initiatives.
- Developing strategies and programs to increase brand awareness and fostering lead funnel to reach targets.
- Developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns in digital and social media.
- Manages all social media & mobile marketing agency content creation & amplification.
- Works closely with the analytics team to ensure all activities are successfully tracked and measured
- Creates and edits content developed for social platforms, including copywriting blog posts, and takes ownership of crafting post copy and messaging for social posts
- Owns priority social channels: FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. Responsible for content, brand management and channel hygiene.
- POC for Global Social Marketing leads and is responsible for localisation and creative input for assets created centrally.
- Hands-on analysis of data to continuously improve social media marketing campaigns.
- Use learning tools effectively to support decision making, e.g., A / B testing and experimentation.
- Responsible for social experimentation (new channels, tactics; integrating social into new areas of the business).
What does your experience look like?
- 5-8 years experience in SEM, Programmatic, Social media & mobile marketing, preferably in the B2B or Product industry.
- Paid Search experience as well as experience with Display, Programmatic and/or Youtube advertising.
- Experience with the Adobe Marketing Cloud or Google stack
- Have an obsession for social media & mobile marketing and a keen interest in small business finance, fintech and SaaS
- Has a very strong grasp of both Organic and Paid advertising for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Is results-driven and performs their analytical due diligence when it comes to marketing measurement
- Has a strong grasp of other Digital channels such as SEO, CRO, Email and Content Marketing
- Possesses a solid understanding of the full Marketing and Sales funnel
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment
- Customer-focused – tenacious about understanding customer behaviors, and passionate about delighting customers at every touchpoint.
- Prior work experience in African & Asian markets will be an added bonus.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2003-157953
Salary: AU$480 - AU$535.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 30/03/2020
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract