My client, a SaaS-Enabled Marketplace Booking Platform that is revolutionising a $6.2 Trillion-dollar Global Industry, is looking to expand their presence in Australia with business-critical, self-starter “Account Manager” hires.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, hardworking team that share a mutual passion for the Tech Industry and are motivated to provide the right solutions for their diverse client base.
This role is targeted towards individuals who have a background in B2B SaaS, have excellent outbound client communication experience and skills, are detail oriented, can prioritise workloads effectively, have a strong work ethic, and a natural desire and passion to build great relationships with customers.
- Be the main point of contact for partners and businesses on all commercial activities
- Qualify warm leads/ assigned accounts and manage and drive Saas Platform adoption
- Meet and exceed KPI’s daily, weekly and monthly around retention and conversions
- Represent the brand and ensure a positive customer experience
- You will Identify up-sell and cross sell opportunities and work with other teams internally to create additional value for your clients
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of outbound account management experience in the marketplace, B2B SaaS software or e-commerce sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
- Experience working with online marketplaces or SaaS platforms
If you are actively seeking new opportunities and have the relevant experience, please apply to the link provided.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197955
Salary: AU$60000.00 - AU$73000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: account management, B2B, E-commerce, Marketplace, SaaS, sales, tech sales