My client, one of New Zealand’s fastest growing tech start-ups who sit at the intersection of tech and media is looking to establish their presence in Australia with four business-critical, self-starter “Business Development Manager” hires.
This business is contemporary, inventive and ambitious and are a major disruptor revolutionising the Architecture and Building landscape.
They have a cutting-edge, dynamic, all in one platform built on exceptional design and world class engineering that has quickly become a game changing industry leader. The platform provides millions of people with a one stop destination for all things architecture and building. They monetise through a subscription model connecting product suppliers and service providers in the building, architecture and design industries with buyers.
The BDMs’ will all be critical roles where you will be responsible for acquiring and hunting down new business signing them up onto their SaaS platform through annual subscription options.
Your target market will be either product suppliers or service suppliers from within the architecture, construction and interior industry, including retailers and furniture suppliers.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for hitting sales targets relating to product and service supplier acquisition.
- Prepare and present, by telephone, video chat and face to face, marketing, advertising and subscription opportunities.
- Work as part of a cohesive team with a can do and winning attitude.
- Be accountable for a professional sales process and ensuring you deliver results.
- Enjoy rolling up your sleeves, working hard, ensuring high volumes of client engagement, and being part of a start-up company where your contribution really matters.
- Research, identify, prospect, sell and close new opportunities and drive new business.
- Bring a high level of professionalism with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through.
- Provide sales reports on performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
What you will bring:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in B2B sales.
- Strong experience in B2B and/or enterprise sales, ideally selling software solutions, online advertising, media advertising, or annual subscriptions.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is not afraid of hard work and enjoys the sales hunt and closing deals.
- Demonstrated track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, presentation, and consultative sales skills.
- Analytical mindset with the capability of running and planning your own day.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com on why you would be suitable for the role.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196879
Salary: AU$70000.00 - AU$80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Architecture, B2B, BDM, building, Business Development Manager, construction, digital media, interior design, marketplaces, media, new business development, SaaS, sales, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, subscription sales