This business is a fast-growing food tech platform that is revolutionising the global restaurant industry. They are looking to expand the team further in Australia by appointing a Business Development Manager to on-board new restaurant, café and coffee shop partners onto their platform.
The ideal candidate will be an organised and self-motivated sales expert who is driven to succeed alongside a hardworking team. If you are looking to propel your career in a start-up technology environment where you will gain invaluable experience, this is the role for you!
- You will have previous experience in a Sales, Account Management or Customer Success role
- Business developer and relationship builder, you are motivated to provide quality service to the people you work and partner with
- History of success in finding leads, pitching and closing deals in face-to-face environments.
- Extremely organised with an ability to work autonomously
- An interest in the tech industry and motivation to grow within a start up
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Excel skills and an ability to keep track of data and workflow
What the role will involve:
- Be the point of contact for new clients and existing partners
- Recognising opportunities and winning new business and growing out accounts
- Provide a strong level of support to your client/ partner base
- Confident making outbound phone calls and meeting clients in person regularly.
- Liaising with partners in a professional manner and ensuring you are hitting and exceeding your monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced tech start-up and utilise your Sales and Account Management skills. If you believe this role could be a good fit, then please apply to the link provided.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199092
Salary: AU$70000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum + + Super + Comms
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: asap
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Account Executive, Account Manager, business development, Business Development Manager, Partnerships manager, SaaS, sales