Salt have partnered with a Social Media & Influencer Agency who produce & create some of the world’s most renowned social & media campaigns. With & strategies to create something so bold that it stops being from scrolling and watching!
They partner with youth brands (PrettyLittleThing & ASOS) & travel destinations and are here to take the Australian market on like a storm. As the Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for lead generation, prospecting & pitching to potential clients, with the overall growth & revenue of the Sydney office at the forefront of what you do.
You’ll be sat within a small team of creative’s & marketing specialists. With the hub of the agency being based out of London, you’ll have the support & backbone of global brands being familiar with their agency & service offering.
Working and collaborating with some extremely reputable brands, you’ll have exposure to plenty of industry events & launch parties. Consider yourself a bit of a socialite? This will be your dream job!
What will you be doing?
- Identify and reach out to potential clients who would benefit from Social Media & Influencer management services (Cold calls, email, linkedin, networking, events etc).
- Help to develop in-bound leads and respond to inquiries from various lead sources, including all marketing campaigns, website programs, call-ins, email, & industry events.
- Drive lead generation campaigns with the support of the wider marketing to, and complete accurate tracking of communication with potential and existing clients/partners using a CRM system (Hubspot).
- Actively understand their services and industry trends to effectively communicate the value proposition and ROI.
- Collaborate and support the creative & strategy team with new business opportunities and getting them over the line as a new client, as well as managing client expectations through the campaign inception process.
What do we want in you?
- As an agency who work heavily with youth brands who heavily benefit from social media campaigning, you will be an advocate for the platform and understand it’s benefits.
- Demonstrated experience in lead generation through various channels.
- 3+years experience within a sales/business development environment; preferably within the marketing/advertising/digital sector.
- You are a hunter. You are a bold personality. You are a lover of the digital marketing landscape & you love going above & beyond when it comes to your goals & KPI’s.
Please contact Maddy on 0468 366 933 or email email@example.com for a further chat.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2012-196309
Salary: AU$90.00 - AU$130.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent