An exciting role waits for an experienced Sales Engineer and pre-sales expert to join a multi award winning worldwide leader in enterprise business Intelligence, analytics and mobility software.
Their pioneering technology and leadership in BI and Analytics is dedicated to data-driven innovation giving over global organisations, across all industries, the ability to make better decisions and transform the way they do business.
They are now looking to expand their Sydney team with a proven pre-sales engineer who will work as part of a dedicated team to develop and promote contemporary and inventive new product demos, construct new demo interfaces and demonstration configurations.
You will also be responsible for delivering demos to clients and provide technical pre-sales support that will assist in acquiring new customers. The objective of this team is to provide a high level of field support so that they can provide the best customer focused sales experience.
In addition, you get to join into a great office culture, world leading products, be at the forefront of innovation and be a part of a global organisation who over time will present you with excellent career development opportunities.
What you will do:
- Develop and deliver impressive presentations and standard/ custom demonstrations.
- Implement software for CDEs and POCs (on-premise and/ or cloud development environments).
- Stay abreast of product roadmaps with the ability to clearly articulate advanced product features and benefits and future product direction.
- Provide presales technical / functional support to prospective clients.
- Identify new upsell opportunities.
- Attend annual user conferences and other marketing events.
- Travels as required by geographic territory but can be up to 30%.
- Assist with customer RFP proposals by researching and providing RFP project responses.
- Collaborate with all sales support teams to facilitate selling cycles.
What you will bring:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information systems.
- Minimum of 6 years of related work experience or an advanced degree with 4 years of related work experience.
- Experience in an equivalent role for a technology firm a major plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence systems a major plus.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret and appease business analytics requirements, render them into requirements and explain them with data visualisations
- Ability to articulate complex topics to novice or technical audiences.
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits.
- Polished and professional in both appearance, personal interaction, and all communications.
- Demonstrable understanding of RDBMS and comfort with SQL.
- Proficiency in technologies such as: .NET or JSP, Java, UNIX or Linux, Windows, Security, XML/XSL, DHTML etc.
Please send a cover letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on why you would be suitable for the role.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-197007
Salary: AU$140000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum + plus Super plus Comms
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Melbourne
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: analytics, BI, business intelligence, pre-sales, sales engineer, solution consultant