If you are looking for the opportunity to advance your career in Tech and Sales, this is the place to be! Our client is a Global Business that is transforming the world of sales with unique solutions and they are looking for great people to join them on their quest.
You will innovate, learn and power the sales performance working alongside some of the most inspiring tech and digital brands. Whether you are an experienced Sales professional or just starting out, we have various roles within the Sales team, and you can own your success at any level.
The Sales Manager will have direct ownership of Sales Performance. You will manage day-to-day performance and sales strategy, monitoring and analysing to drive improvements and will act as the internal sales lead for your team.
- Performance management of the sales team (setting targets and KPI’s and managing team’s performance)
- Engage with clients and lead sales strategies to enhance success
- Competent leader who can foster a collaborative environment
- Reporting and analysis- must understand the sales cycle from end to end
- Be the main point of contact for partners and businesses on all commercial activities
- Qualify warm leads/ assigned accounts and manage
- Meet and exceed KPI’s daily, weekly and monthly around retention and conversions
- Represent the brand and ensure a positive customer experience
- Bachelors degree is required in Business, Marketing, Economics or similar
- Extensive sales experience in similar environment working closely with sales teams and marketing
- Experience working with basic office tools- O365, Web conferencing tools, outlook etc.
- CRM proficiency- experience using specific reporting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
If you have the relevant experience and are looking to make your next career move, please apply to the link provided!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199368
Salary: AU$66000.00 - AU$96000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: B2B, Management, Marketplace, SaaS, sales, Sales Manager, tech sales