Sales Operations Business Specialist
Our Global client is urgently seeking a Sales Operations Specialist who can join their high performing team and simplify processes, provide timely solutions, and support multiple locations worldwide. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills with an ability to confidently work with senior management teams.
This role requires a strong level of understanding across data and analytics and the ideal candidate will be capable of interpreting different sets of numbers to enhance sales activities and operations.
- Work with different data sources to recognise opportunities across accounts and follow up
- Work autonomously and maintain a strong level of with your colleagues and managers
- Recognise business needs and provide data to support internal and external sales teams
- Support the sales team through improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas.
- lead qualification process, analyse, and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes.
- Track and analyse key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy within your work and always pays attention to detail
- Worked with Excel, Tableu, Salesforce and/ or Qlikiview
- Can adapt quickly to everchanging work environments and teams
- Worked closely with and able to communicate effectively with senior leaders and managers
If you are currently seeking new opportunities, and have the necessary experience to be successful in this role, please apply to the link provided.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197907
Salary: AU$500 - AU$565 per day
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: excel, Qlkiview, Sales Operations, Salesforce, Tableau