Senior Inside Opportunity Manager
If you are looking for the opportunity to grow your career in sales, this is the place to be! Our client is a Global Business that is transforming the world of sales with unique solutions and they are looking for great people to join them on their quest.
You will innovate, learn and power the sales performance working alongside some of the most inspiring tech and digital brands. Whether you are an experienced Sales professional or just starting out, we have various roles within the Sales team, and you can own your success at any level.
- Utilise your research and planning skills and have meaningful conversations.
- Work closely with Microsoft products
- You will identify and qualify potential leads, set appointments or schedule in talk time.
- You will target a predefined list of clients, including key decision makers, and execute a structured contact and messaging strategy – all recorded on a CRM with data enrichment in mind!
- communicate and connect well with people, you love learning and have a drive to see things through.
- You love all things tech because you will be enabled with the best tools, products and systems right at your fingertips.
- Be the main point of contact for partners and businesses on all commercial activities
- Qualify leads and assigned accounts
- Meet and exceed KPI’s daily, weekly and monthly around retention and conversions
- Represent the brand and ensure a positive customer experience
- You will Identify up-sell and cross sell opportunities and work with other teams internally to create additional value for your clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5+ years Sales experience preferably in Tech/ Software
- General knowledge of the software and IT industry
- Experience working with Microsoft/ cloud services
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
- Experience working with online marketplaces or SaaS platforms
This is a company that puts a lot of care into coaching and developing its people. This is an incredible pathway with opportunities for you to upskill, build on your professional career and gain certifications and world class training along the way.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199367
Salary: AU$60000.00 - AU$78000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: account management, B2B, SaaS, sales, software sales, tech sales