My client, one of the leading global financial software companies who offer a ground-breaking global SaaS platform to SMBs, financial institutions, consumers and accounting professionals are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Manager who would be focussed on building and sustaining new global reseller channels.
We are looking for someone who has strong experience building out or managing a reseller channel. This is a new channel for their portfolio and they need someone dedicated to drive this. You will have the freedom to set the tone and strategy for the channel.
This is a fairly complex piece of work so we ideally looking for someone with deep expertise who has worked with reseller channels before.
What you will do:
- Build new Sales channels to create new revenue streams and achieve customer growth.
- Identify opportunities with Reseller channel partners and establish it as a thriving sales channel.
- Exhibit growth mindset in setting up new channels, envisioning processes, working with cross-functional stakeholders from Finance, Sales Ops, Product and Marketing to set up the channel to meet sales and revenue forecast.
- Develop, implement and execute a sales strategy including specific stages and actions for pursuing, closing and maintaining large reseller and 3rd party partners.
- Create nurture programs to develop strong relationships within the reseller community.
- Provide product support, sales coaching and training to the sales team.
- Identify, analyse and implement process improvements.
- Collaborate across the global business to share and learn best practices.
What you will bring:
- 10+ Years of Sales Management, P&L management and SaaS sales experience in leading customer centric verticals.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment and ambiguous situations.
- Customer-focused – tenacious about understanding customer behaviours, and passionate about delighting customers.
- Excellent creative problem solving skills, ability to glean insights, develop a vision and make it come to life with actionable plans.
- Analytical mindset – Be able to support your case for change with data, and structure tests that deliver conclusive and actionable outcomes.
- Effective communicator at all levels in the organization.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment focused on growth.
- Experience of sales management in consultative selling.
- Fluency in multiple Asian languages will be an added bonus.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196999
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Business Development Manager, Channel sales, Reseller, Reseller Channel, SaaS, Senior Channel Sales, senior sales manager, tech sales