Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
About the Company
Masport is an iconic down under brand that sells its products to the world and is universally recognised and trusted throughout Australia and New Zealand. Launching in the Australian market in 1973, Masport is a highly respected manufacturer and distributor of outdoor garden and lifestyle products.
Masport has been awarded Australia’s Canstar Blue ‘Most Satisfied Customers’ Award for Lawn Mowers’ on multiple occasions and as recently as 2021 and has been voted NZ’s most ‘Trusted Brand’ since this award was established. They are excited about their future and have an opportunity for a Territory Manager to join their Victorian team.
About the Role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this role will see you on the road overseeing a designated territory in Melbourne/Victoria promoting the Masport brand.
You will drive sales and revenue within your territory, maximising existing established relationships with designated key accounts such as Bunnings, Mitre10 (IHG network), and Harvey Norman along with a good mix of SME accounts to keep things interesting. Although an established territory, there is plenty of scope and opportunity to build on its success.
What you’ll do:
· Ensure sales and margin plans for your designated territory are met across the entire Masport product range and its brands
· Generate new opportunities to increase Masport’s business and profitability
· Accurately complete all call cycles, customer records, and reports
· Be personally involved in shows and promotions within your territory and conduct product knowledge sessions with your accounts
What you’ll need to bring:
· Experience within a Territory Manager position ideally within outdoor garden products or tools, lifestyle products, and/or similar industries
· Experience in retail and wholesale products and an understanding of the full sales process
· Be a self-starter who possesses strong relationship-building skills
· Possess a can-do approach and attitude and want to see your territory succeed
· Lover of BBQs and culinary creations, power garden equipment, sweet-looking lawns, and gardens… this is a bonus!
What’s in it for you:
· Fully maintained company car + tools of the trade (laptop, phone)
· Work for an amazing company that looks after its people, the staff tenure rate at Masport is extremely impressive
· Autonomous role on the road
· Working closely with already established Australian wide key accounts
· An opportunity to showcase your sales and relationship skills for ultimate success and satisfaction.
Don’t hesitate, Apply today! This is a unique opportunity to join an iconic, highly respected household name that truly looks after its people.
Suitable candidates will be contacted via phone call.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.