This is an exciting and challenging role in the emerging field of people analytics and provides an excellent opportunity to develop skills in advanced analytics and consulting in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
In this role, you’ll contribute to a variety of projects that provide insight into people factors that drive business outcomes and employee experience. Ultimately this aims to ensure facts and evidence are used to supplement experience and intuition to drive more informed people decisions.
You’ll have the opportunity to support a variety of deliverables and initiatives, including:
- Active role in design of people research projects
- Sourcing and transforming data for analytics
- Using statistics and the scientific method to deliver evidence based, data driven workforce insights
- Communicating insights in simple and engaging ways
- Monitoring external trends and identifying opportunities to enhance people analytics
- Assisting in conducting primary research (design and data collection)
- Responding to ad-hoc queries about people data and analytics
- Maintaining and updating ongoing analytical products (dashboards etc.)
- Maintaining collaborative resources (e.g. SharePoint/Confluence) and supporting the team for forums/events.
- Taking accountability for ensuring data integrity and accuracy
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Comfortable solving problems in a corporate environment
- The ability to communicate complex analytics and insights
- Knowledge of statistics and statistical methods (R Studio, Python)
- Familiarity with tools for collecting and presenting strategic insights
- High integrity, respecting highest standards of data privacy and data protection when dealing with sensitive, confidential, and personal information
We’ll be looking for you to demonstrate an appetite to learn and solve problems in front of you. Working with ambiguity, collaborating with the rest of team and making sense of complex ‘asks’ will set you up for success in this role.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198968
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Melbourne
Job Types: Permanent