As a Senior Cloud / DevOps Engineer you will be focused on Cloud Infrastructure Engineering.
- In this role you will have the opportunity to work on the clients Platform and Tools, build state of the art solutions using workflows, orchestration and developer tools in Private and Public Multi Cloud infrastructure.
- You will work on identifying & building solutions for critical issues in our cloud environments to ensure the continuous availability of our cloud (Five 9s).
- In addition to resolving cloud automation issues, you will work closely with Engineering teams and other members of the infrastructure organisation including SREs / System Engineering, Instance Automation, Monitoring, Technical Support and the ServiceNow development teams to keep our cloud safe and healthy.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Solid understanding of data modeling and databases (MySQL preferred) A good knowledge of cloud infrastructure is a must Ability to identify and resolve technical issues rapidly in a cloud automation environment.
- Aptitude to identify the pattern of issues and provide automated solutions for issue resolution as a DevOps team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems Laser focused on customer issues
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199174
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 3/05/2021
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Cloud /DevOps Engineer