IT Communication Support Representative
Our Global client is seeking an experienced IT Support Representative who has both Australian Citizenship and an Australian Baseline Security Clearance. This is a unique opportunity to utilise your existing technical capabilities and communication skills to provide exceptional support in a professional and dynamic environment.
- Develops product expertise and service-related skills through new-hire training and self-study
- In a fast-paced organization, provides phone, web, or email software support for clients in Global locations managing multiple client issues
- In a timely manner, provides analysis, diagnostics, and resolution to client inquiries, communicating effectively through email, chat, and telephone in order to maintain maximum client productivity
- Evaluates technical issues and escalates if additional expertise or assistance is needed
- Tests software as necessary
- Documents and records all aspects of client interactions in designated client management systems to promote transparency and understanding of technical issues
- Respects clients’ policies and procedures, and follows documented Tyler policies and procedures
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of technology experience, including technical support, engineering, or
- professional services
- Experience working in Technical Enterprise Customer Support environments and/or ITIL
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude and an aptitude for service is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the interpersonal ability to effectively work with clients on technical and business issues is required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Experience in business process solution software for local governments and public agencies is desired.
- Familiarity with related business terms and principals is desired.
- Proficiency using computers; exposure to relational databases or SQL may be desired in some product areas.
If you have the required Security Clearance, are an Australian Citizen who has resided here for 3+ years and is actively seeking your next support opportunity, please apply to the link provided.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192405
Salary: AU$0.00 - AU$65.00 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 5 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: customer support, IT support, Technical Enterprise Customer Support