As a Data Analyst in the team, you will act directly on behalf of our Customers as a contributor in a high-performance team of data engineers, data scientists, and analysts, working collaboratively within cross-functional Remediation squads to support the timely resolution of Customer Remediation Events
- Be an active team member of Remediation Analytics who is focused on building a great culture that is collaborative and high performing.
- Be one of the pioneers of the strategic data agenda by adopting cutting edge cloud-based analytics technology and collaborating with the Enterprise Data team.
- Support the timely analysis and remediation of customer events by:
- Understanding the priority and criticality of events, and considering this in your approach with other teams
- Contributing to the orchestration of applicable source data from the different data environments and systems to be used for remediation analytics;
- Obtaining data to identify impacted customers and required compensation;
- Where necessary, contribute to innovative and intuitive analytical methodologies to (a) gain insights into complex populations and (b) can triage and segment populations in a rational fashion for potential testing;
- Contribute to providing input from a data perspective into the event triage and prioritisation of the scheduling of the event remediation work;
- Manage the hygiene and quality of your analysis which includes documentation (e.g. processes, assumptions, risks on Wiki/Confluence/Teams), version control (e.g. GIT), and peer reviews
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate the following experience and competencies:
- 1-3 years of business and data analysis experience in a technology and data domain
- Experience in performing data analytics tasks in data warehouse (1-3 years)
- Intermediate proficiency in SQL (1-3 years)
- Requirements gathering and prioritisation particularly in data/technology
- Experience interpreting data outputs and creating reports
- Collaborating across teams and working within an agile squad
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2012-196515
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Melbourne
Job Types: Permanent