12-month fixed-term contract for a Data Analytics Consultant with prior experience in banking or financial services.
As a Consultant in the team you will be designing and delivering data analytics solutions to meet Design & Distribution Obligations requirements; on-going Target Market Determination monitoring, insights for regulatory compliance as well as embedding solutions into BAU business operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partnering closely with the Personal Banking Analytics and Product Improvement & Governance teams, providing data analytics solutions that enable delivery of great outcomes for customers and colleagues.
- Conducting data profiling and exploration work to identify and derive metrics and thresholds
- Communicating and presenting ideas and outcomes to stakeholders
- Working with analytics partners to provision data and shape insights
- Developing and deploying dashboards for on-going compliance monitoring
What you’ll need to succeed:
You will have demonstrated experience in data analytics, as well as being versed in using Python/R, SQL BI Stack (ETL, SQL) and Tableau. Further to this you will ideally have:
- Exposure to the banking industry
- Experience using Django (Python based framework)
- AWS/Azure Knowledge
- Experience using cloud-based tools
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2011-196071
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 11/01/2021
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Melbourne
Job Types: Permanent