Senior Software Engineer
12 months contract
Sydney based (Mixture of on-site and WFH)
The projects are a re-vamp of their existing applications and new feature/module development.
Skills & Experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, including exposure to all facets of the SDLC.
- 3+ years experience with UX design
- Clear understanding and experience of working in Agile Software development framework specially particularly TDD / BDD
- Experience with Web application using J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC
- Database development under Microsoft SQL Server, including Reporting Services and Integration Services is desireable.
- End to end software integration and REST API interfaces is desireable.
- Development testing knowledge – Unit testing, test automation
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Any cloud experience highly desirable – Azure / AWS “
- Health industry and integration (HL7, FHIR) experience desired
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (technology).
- Highly regarded: Java certifications in software development or database development.
Please submit your resume for immediate review. We are looking to conduct interviews for this role asap.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2003-157852
Salary: AU$550 - AU$700 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 21/04/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent