Senior PEGA Developer
Long Term Contract Engagement
Quick Interview Process
- Expert knowledge of the PegaSystem BPM Tools
- Ability to drive and develop business process requirements
- Solutions Design
- Ability to drive solution analysis, design, development, testing, training and cutover activities
- 3+ years of hands on Pega Development experience
- 2+ years of experience leading Pega Development team
- Certification is ideal along with the latest versions and best practices.
- Hands on Design/Development experience in Pega Case Management required:
- Expertise in building Strategies, Data flows, Stage Based Case Management, Federated Case Management, System Management, Mobility, Data Management, Advanced UI features with Multi-Platform support.
- Expertise in packaging, migration and deployment of PRPC applications from one environment to another environment.
Pega competency in the following areas:
- PEGA best practices, Integration Rules and guardrails
- Pega organizational routing process
- Integration (ex. Soap) and their error handing
- Custom CSS and UI components
- Reporting (ex. Report Definition)
- Data structure and concept of Data Pages
- Declaratives, Decision and Validation
- Activities and Flows
- Experience with Full Life Cycle Implementation Methodologies
- Application design and configuration experience
- Strong Pega Systems Product and Implementation Experience
- Experience in web design and development using HTML and Java is required.
Please submit your resume for an immediate review.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192319
Salary: AU$120000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: API's, Design, development, Integration, PEGA