Seeking an experienced Specialised Product Manager working on web (SaaS) and mobile offerings that target small businesses or consumers; experience in the accounting/payroll/payments space.
- Responsible for developing and articulating product vision, strategy and roadmaps
- Experience working on web (SaaS) and mobile offerings that target small businesses or consumers; experience in the accounting/payroll/payments space a plus
- Lead stakeholder engagement to effectively manage the end to end product management process
- Define, own and communicate success metrics for key services and products
- Articulate product value propositions and collaborating on go-to-market strategies
- Be the champion of ways of working that promote collaboration across the product and engineering teams as well as between the product & engineering group and the rest of the company
- Drive regular customer and competitive research and analysis and ensure insights are considered as part of product planning and development
- Collaborate with cross-functional product delivery and engineering teams in an agile environment
- Work with product owners and the scrum teams to set clear direction and expectations, articulate business requirements and help remove roadblocks.
- Work with product owners to manage backlog, grooming and prioritisation of existing work, including the decomposition of program/portfolio epics/features
- Bachelors degree in a technical field or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience working as a Product Manager in
- Experience building and successfully launching technical products.
- Experience in SAAS/PAAS product development
- Excellent technical and non-technical problem-solving skills.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198745
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: 26/04/2021
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract