Our client requires a Product Owner to join their fast-paced and dynamic team. The experienced Product Owner will be responsible for the delivery of their various products, across multiple channels from desktop to mobile.
- Great work culture
- Opportunities for career progression
- Competitive Salary + Incentive package
Salt is pleased to have partnered with a leading software provider. The company’s various products enable an organisations workforce.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Playing a central role in owning, managing, and prioritising the Product backlog and roadmap ensuring they are aligned with our client’s key outcomes
- Leading the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and designs
- Collaborating closely with Product Strategy, Product Management, and scrum teams to plan and execute sprints
- Run sprint showcased and high-level planning session
- Track, measure and be accountable for achieving products KPIs and success measures for various products
- Develop business processes together with internal customers to support the overall strategy
- Undertake high-level business analyses to identify and manage risks and dependencies
- Define acceptance criteria for User stories/ Features
Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will be a Product Owner who has experience in:
- Previously worked as a Product Owner, ideally within a software-based company
- Positive, energetic, and motivated with high standards of customer service
- Familiarity with SaaS and web technologies
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Strategic thinker with a business-focused orientation
- Good written communication skills producing clear and concise documentation
- High work standards, able to exceed customer expectations
What is on offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to join a well-known software company.
- An outstanding leadership role within a great working culture.
- Personalised development plans and real opportunities for career progression
- Central location with plenty of transport close by
If you are interested in this role, please press apply now or alternatively reach out to MLane@welovesalt.com for a confidential chat.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2011-196031
Salary: AU$90000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent