Salt has partnered exclusively with a consultancy delivering a digital transformation for federal client based in Brisbane.
This role would suit a Business Analyst that’s recently stepped into a Product Ownership role and keen to further their experience in Product and work for an organisation that will support their career objectives.
On a day to day basis your role will include:
- Support and work collaboratively with development teams to ensure the best delivery
- Be a member of the team responsible for product direction and management
- Act as subject matter expert ensure quality in all product deliverables
- Responsible for quality control of features developed for production
- Acts as the end user for the project team
- Review and acceptance of features and user stories and prioritises their work
The successful candidate:
- Experience as a Product Owner on a digital transformation
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Nice to have experience in working within a digital transformation project
- Ability to obtain a baseline security clearance – Only open to Australian Citizens
If your skills and experience are a good match for the role, ‘Apply Now’ or reach out to Jay @ Salt – email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196892
Salary: AU$140000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Brisbane
Job Types: Permanent