The Project Manager will work towards achieving broad business objectives by taking full ownership of the project life cycle and managing the end to end delivery of complex projects which are highly integrated
You will be a sharp, hands-on problem solver, collaborate with the business, and be solution focused, transparent and highly responsive.
- Successfully manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams.
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery
- Oversee and report project expenditures and benefits realisation
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies.
- Business Engagement is key – you will need excellent stakeholder management as you execute these initiatives, across the group.
- 5 years’ experience at leading complex projects, ideally software implementation
- APM, Prince 2 or other recognised project management qualification or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and drive to get proejcts done.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198960
Salary: AU$100000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent