Resource Management Representative
12 Month Contract
The purpose of this role is to ensure that operational efficiency is maintained through a variety of resourcing and management activities.
This role is a perfect opportunity for an energetic and results-driven individual to join a team of highly skilled individuals.
- Setup, Maintain & Monitor staff schedules
- Monitoring distribution of workload across several teams
- Managing SLA’s & prioritising workload within each team
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure smooth processes are maintained
- Participate in and/or manage (where required) specific projects from time to time
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in Business, Computer Science, or other relevant fields
- Proven experience with scheduling or dispatch in an IT related field
- Experience leading or managing a team through projects
- Thorough, accurate and methodical
- Able to multi-task with good organisational skills.
- Willingness to learn
Please submit resume for immediate review.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-199090
Salary: AU$350.00 - AU$450.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: 20/04/2021
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Dispatch, IT, Resourcing, Scheduling, Staffing