Full Time opportunity
Exciting opportunity to join Australia’s fastest-growing cloud workplace health, safety and compliance platform. You will enjoy the freedom of creativity, who love fast paced work environments with variety, experimentation and a couple of drinks to reward your efforts at any given day!
The ideal candidate is an experienced web developer with a few years focused on RoR, who is ready to take on a new challenge and join a great team of well-rounded engineers. This a rapidly growing start-up who is keen to welcome skilled developers with the latest tech stack to offer initiative in desiging and implementing solutions to complex enterprise requirements in order to protect the health and safety of hundreds of thousands of end users.
- Design-build and maintain good quality Ruby code.
- Integration of user-facing elements.
- Triage issue and bugs.
- Maintain product to ensure that their clients receive the best solutions and their product remains stable and competitive
Your technical and interpersonal skills are equally paramount. You should be looking for an organisation where you can make an impact and benefit from seeing the fruits of your labour.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- 2-3 years of experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec, Sidekiq and Grape
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL
- Understanding basic concepts of a high volume of data
- A Knack for writing clean readable Ruby code
- GIT, Github
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to work with the unstructured codebase.
- Fast paced technical environment.
- Join a dynamic and growing startup that is undergrowing aggressive scale up stage.
- Work with talented colleagues who are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and producing great software.
- Advanced Rails codebase with multi-tenancy and metaprogramming
- Modern office close to transport and CBD, in an exciting co-working space
- Autonomy and support in your day to day activities.
- Your voice will be heard so you make your mark!
- Work in funky offices with break-out spaces and some great perks including ping pong, hoops, and a fridge full of beers.
- Work with a fun, friendly team of like-minded people
- Salary package with a focus on work-life balance
Please submit your resume for immediate review.
For more info or a confidential chat about this role or other positions within the software engineering space here in Sydney, please call Stephen Revins on 0404 323 290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1908-152371
Salary: AU$120000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: PostgreSQL, RSpec, Ruby, Sidekiq and Grape