Our client is looking to hire a Security Engineer on a 12-month contract based in North Sydney.
On a day-to-day basis your duties will include:
- Deploy, test, upgraded and maintain servers (various OS), Patch Management processes in line with industry best practices
- Work with ISMS project teams to technically reduce security windows risks identified.
- Lead Level 2/3 triage of any tickets into the security ITSM queue
- Liaise with hardware and software vendors on security support issues, upgrades to ensure patch levels are at acceptable levels
- Be available to work flexible hours when deploying, upgrading, maintaining or patching systems. This includes the ability and willingness to work nights and / or extended work schedules to meet IT support, customers and project needs
- Carry out security risk analysis planning to ensure future security maturity levels are optimal.
- Availability as an escalation point via managed on-call roster
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Subject Matter Expert in Vulnerability Management on tools (SCCM, Intune)
- Demonstrated experience with managing and ensuring the timely response and investigations of security events and
- Broad knowledge of technology including networking, infrastructure, operating systems, virtualisation, database and middleware, disaster recovery and data centre (Hybrid)
- More than 10 years of experience in Infrastructure operations and engineering
- More than 3 years of experience in Cyber Security as a security analyst, security engineer, or security lead
- Experience in security technologies, architectures, and framework (e.g. NIST, ISO 27001)
Nice to have:
If your skills and experience are a good match for the role, ‘Apply Now’
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196621
Salary: AU$130000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent