Seeking a Senior Business Analyst that has experience delivering projects from Inception through to delivery.
- Improving the functionality and useability for internal company Dashboards for its key internal stakeholders.
- Contract role for an initial 5-months, with one of Australia’s most respected IT service providers.
- Max day rate of $850.00 a day, Inclusive of Superannuation
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- An opportunity to further broaden your skillset working on some interesting data related projects.
- Exposure to working alongside one of Australia’s most respected names.
- Seeking a Senior Business Analyst that has experience delivering through project Inception through to delivery.
- An opportunity to lead a complex greenfield project.
They are a well-established IT Service Provider that have been operating for over thirty years, providing solutions and capabilities for their clients to expand.
This company has been recognized as one of Australia’s best places to work in the last few years.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BA will help flesh out the high-level requirements.
- Ability to lead, think and demonstrate capability on a greenfield project.
- Need a strong team player that can communicate effectively with the team.
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Roll out executive Dashboards.
- Work to build out new Datawarehouse’s for the business.
- Dealing with key stakeholders from all parts of the business to define requirements that will provide clear visibility for the business.
- Strong leadership skills: proven ability to manage competing demands.
- Being able to work within a dynamic and diverse environment using Agile methodologies.
- Strong experience in delivering a project from Inception to delivery.
- Improving the overall functionality of the company’s dashboards for its key internal stakeholders.
- Using Jira and Confluence daily to gather requirements.
To be successful, you must be someone who works collaboratively with the delivery teams to decide what is best required to deliver a solution to meet the business needs.
They need someone to deliver the solution for the key stakeholders by Christmas, so this person should be very capable of meeting deadlines.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx), or please send through a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Only suitable candidates will get a call back for this vacancy.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199418
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 5
Job Start Date: 3/05/2021
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Melbourne
Job Types: Contract