Senior Implementation Engineer
Join a leading Software Company that is making an impact in the FinTech community and boasts an exciting business venture model that is used by thousands of people worldwide. In this role you will be joining an experienced team as a Senior Implementation Engineer.
- Work with Business Analysts to analyse and understand requirements related to B2B Supply Chain integration needs
- Consulting with clients to define integration architectures
- Consulting with clients to provide expert advice in management of integration technology
- Apply industry experience and best practices to develop, test and deliver B2B Supply Chain integration solutions
- Level 2+ support of B2B Supply Chain integrations
- Become proficient with the company’s integration technologies of choice
- Help lead documentation for integrations and best practices
- Ideally strong understanding of OAuth2 and OpenID Connect.
- Analytical skills: Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems.
- Knowledge: Good understanding of the payment industry, combined with good project management and planning skills are key to excel in this position.
- Experience: A strong technical education/training coupled with experience in either payment technology, travel & hospitality or networked devices
- Strong skills with Splunk (Splunk Query Language), Tableau, SQL.
- Project Management: Proven project management and planning skills.
- Development: Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications and believe you would be a great fit for this position, apply now!
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2003-158192
Salary: AU$900 - AU$1200.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Month
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract