Senior Java Software Engineer
Our client is seeking a confident and experienced Java Developer to join their team as a leading technical contributor. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about working within the Saas industry and building scalable solutions in a fast paced environment.
- Full lifecycle application development using standard frameworks and coding standards/patterns
- Coding, unit testing and debugging applications in various software languages
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Contribute in agile methodology practices
- Maintain standards compliance
- Proactively engage in the remediation of software issues related to code quality, security, and/or pattern/frameworks. Provides guidance and coaching to associate software developers.
- Ensure development artifacts are in alignment with patterns/ frameworks designed by software engineering teams
- Expert knowledge in J2EE application development frameworks and demonstrate proficiency, quality and passion in your coding ability.
- Experience in Springboot application
- Experience in writing test cases in Spock groovy framework
- Experience in Kinesis streams and Apache Kafka
- Knack for writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Deep knowledge of middleware Java stack, messaging technologies and web containers
- Comfortable working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
If you believe you have the necessary experience and are actively seeking new opportunities, please apply to the link provided.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2010-194805
Salary: AU$120000 - AU$140000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract