Seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager looking to step up into a PMO Lead role. This role and organisation places an emphasis on career development and will best suit candidates who want an organisation that will support their career growth over a number of years whilst delivering high quality and customer centric solutions to the client base.
- Successfully manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams.
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery
- Oversee and report project expenditures and benefits realisation
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies.
- You will need a minimum of 7 years of Project Management experience, with strong discipline and drive to work within an Agile/Waterfall environment.
- A strong background with Regulators across the Utilities or Resource sector is essential.
- Business Engagement is key – you will need excellent stakeholder management, as you execute these initiatives, across the group.
- Excellent communication skills and drive to get this done.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197819
Salary: AU$150000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent