Senior Software Engineer
Full Time, Sydney CBD
#1 leader in their field.
WFH status initially
Do you want to be part of a dedicated agile team that delivers best-in-class cloud-based SaaS solutions? If the answer is yes, we may have the ideal career move for you!
HQ based in Sydney, we’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join a leading player in the KYC space. This is an opportunity to be recognized for your high-impact technical contribution on a fast-moving SaaS product.
The current technology stack is mainly composed of Java 8/11, ES9, AngularJs, React, Spring Framework/Boot, Python, Micro-services, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ecosystem, Auth0, ActiveMQ and Tomcat8.3
Environment: They work in squads and tribes with multi-disciplined teams of Software Engineers, Testers and Product Owners, in a respectful and collaborative environment. They encourage a culture of team empowerment that supports self-development for each individual.
Responsibilities & Duties
This means that day to day you will:
- Lead and significantly contribute to medium-to-large feature releases; usually multi-person projects.
- Lead the design, implementation and delivery of complex software components for scale, resiliency, maintainability, and compliance
- Drive solutions to meet security/compliance adherence
- Contributing to the definition and execution of the test approach for our product
- Design, implement and support test harnesses as needed
- Developing unit, functional and integration automated tests
- Conduct insightful, comprehensive code and design reviews
- Contribute to the Encompass engineering community – providing technical leadership, coaching and mentoring the team, promoting knowledge sharing and adoption of good practice
- Be involved in identifying appropriate technology and approaches, deciding when software should be written
- Participate in regular kick-off meetings with squad members
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Assist the Product Owner, with the writing of acceptance criteria
- Report progress and provide any metrics or reports required to support the squad
- Champion quality, continually improve team processes and participate in our philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Keep your saw sharp by staying current with up to date developments and best practices within development, testing and automation.
Please submit your resume for an immediate review.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2011-196035
Salary: AU$150000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 10/12/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: AngularJS, Docker, ES9, Java 8/11, Micro-services, MongoDB, Python, React, Spring Framework/Boot