Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Tech Support Engineer
A well-established renowned software company who engages in the provision of enterprise cloud computing solutions. The firm delivers digital workflows on a single enterprise cloud platform called the Now Platform. Its product portfolio is focused on providing Information Technology, Employee and Customer workflows.
· Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
· Fast learner that’s adaptable to change and comfortable in a high pace setting
· Experience working with dynamic HTML components such as CSS and XHTML
· Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack
· Experience with relational databases such as MySQL
· Linux and/or UNIX experience
· Highly experienced in their ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues with ease
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems
· Ability to work with high-value customer administrators and developers
Whilst not essential, experience with the following will be an advantage
· Working knowledge of ServiceNow Platform
· Angular experience
· Exposure to broader infrastructure services, operating systems, hardware and networking
· A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB
· Experience troubleshooting and optimizing web application performance
· Previous experience in software development(or) software consulting
· Experience providing SaaS support
A graduate with with 4+ years Technical Support expertise (Application/Software Support preferred)
Shift time: 7am-3:30pm Monday – Friday.
Please note: You must have Full Working Rights, OR be an Australian Permanent Resident, or Citizen to be considered for this role. Last date of application : 02 December 2022.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx), or can share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.