Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Seeking a Senior Technical Business Analyst that wants to join a growing BA practice within a well-established non for-profit organization.
* Senior Technical Business Analyst working across complex Integration projects
* Support and drive expanding business requirements within a BA practice
* 12-month max term contract, which will most likely be made permanent
WHAT’S ON OFFER
* Remote and flexible working arrangements
* Longevity and growth, this role will see you develop into a future agile leader
* Exposure to working alongside a well-established non for-profit organization.
* This role will allow you to demonstrate and uplift your skills, which will improve your overall confidence as a well-rounded Senior Technical Business Analyst
They are a well-established non for-profit organization that seek to deliver high-quality solutions for their clientele. They are heavily focused on providing support for Australian families, delivering exceptional value for money and expertise within their domain.
A fun-loving culture that is encourages its employees to be innovative and inclusive in their approach to delivery.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Extensive experience in Technical Business Analysis.
* Previous technical experience in working cloud (Azure/AWS).
* Must have prior experience with API, security & integration layer technologies.
* Strong stakeholder engagement.
* Strong Gap analysis skills, being able to identify areas of improvement.
* Dealing with key stakeholders from all parts of the business.
* Strong leadership skills: proven ability to manage competing demands.
* Being able to work within a dynamic and diverse environment.
* Mandatory knowledge of, and experience within Agile environments, Lean, SAFe.
* Understanding of portfolio/ program management and awareness of prioritisation using Jira and Confluence daily to illicit requirements.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
* Proven experience working in Hybrid software development
* environments and team activities, Agile ceremonies, and efforts to continuously improve processes including backlog.
* Lead the analysis and design of as-is and to-be business processes and system workflows.
* Document business rules & business requirements through elicitation, documentation walkthrough, interviewing and conducting workshops.
To be successful, you must be someone who works collaboratively with the delivery teams to decide what is best required to deliver a solution to meet the business needs. They need someone to uplift the BA capability and maturity and act as a mentor to other team members.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx), or please send through a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.