Seeking a Senior Test Analyst that wants to join a growing testing practice within a well-established non for-profit organization.
- API Testing & Defect Management
- Updating processes and adhering to best testing practices
- 12-month max term contract, which will most likely be made permanent
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Remote and flexible working arrangements
- Exposure to working alongside a well-established non for-profit organization.
- This role will allow you to demonstrate and uplift your skills, which will improve your overall confidence as a well-rounded Senior Test Analyst
They are a well-established non for-profit organization that seek to deliver high-quality solutions for their clientele. They are heavily focused on providing support for Australian families, delivering exceptional value for money and expertise within their domain.
A fun-loving culture that is encourages its employees to be innovative and inclusive in their approach to delivery.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Develop and document step by step test cases based on the software requirements provided by Business Analyst, Solution Architect and Software Designer
- Ensure all test documentation and products used in the testing activities are of the highest quality to ensure traceability, and correctness
- Provide reporting on test status and escalate technical issues as needed
- Experience in waterfall and agile projects
- Experience in the application of test processes throughout the software development life cycle
- Experience in translating functional requirements, specifications and user stories into documented test plans, cases, and steps
- Experience in using JIRA
- Experience in using Test Rail
- Experience in API testing using POSTMAN / SOAP UI
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be successful, you must be someone who works collaboratively with the team and can adapt to high pressure environments. You need to be a people person that can easily build relationships and ensure the desired outcome is achieved.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx), or please send through a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2012-196312
Salary: AU$90000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12
Job Start Date: 11/01/2021
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Melbourne
Job Types: Permanent