Technical Service Desk Manager
Our client is urgently seeking a Service Desk Manager to join their dynamic team on a 6 month sub contract. It is imperative that this individual has level 3 Active Directory tech skills as you will be responsible for all things Windows. This is a great opportunity to utilise your existing capabilities as a Service Manager where you will continue to gain valuable experience in a professional environment.
- Effectively handles individual software, hardware and connectivity problems and service requests from call-in through resolution, practising total contact ownership.
- Responds to inquiries and service requests for assistance with the organisation’s computer system or PC’s via Phone and E-mail queues.
- Identifies problems, troubleshoots and provides technical support for the following: Windows 7 and 10, Office 2010 through 2016, Office 365, Hardware/Software conflicts, remote support via remote control tool, VPN connectivity and/or administration, Network connectivity.
- Troubleshooting mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android Handheld connectivity and synchronization, among other devices
- Escalates and coordinates with 3rd level support to resolve problems if necessary.
- Assists peers with troubleshooting, service desk processes and procedures.
- Maintains ticket queues by actively communicating with customers and peers.
- Responsible for meeting Service Desk Service Level Agreement and metrics.
- Maintain professional demeanour at all times while representing the company
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5-7 years of supporting Microsoft Windows Server in an Enterprise Environment
- Expertise in managing Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2016 features and updates
- 2-3 years of experience handling customer technical support calls preferred
- Strong Customer Service Skills required
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10, Office 2010/2013/2016 Suite, Mobile devices, VPN, and Networking – Proxy Settings, Routers, Internet Modems, Ethernet
If you have level 3 technical skills and are seeking your next contract opportunity then apply to this role with an updated version of you resume to the provided link.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192183
Salary: AU$0.00 - AU$600.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: configuration, maintenance, Operating System, software installation, Windows server hardware