Senior Software Engineer
12 Month Contract – Above market rates.
Come join one of Australia’s leading brands and develop amazing web and mobile solutions that power prosperity around the world.
- Successful delivery of high-quality web or mobile software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
- Roughly 80-95% hands-on coding
- Contribute to early quality activities, including peer reviews of estimates, designs and code
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
- Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service to customers
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- BS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience developing web, software, or mobile applications
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application
- Knowledge in front end frameworks – React
- Experience with any of the following Object Oriented Languages (OOD): Java/J2EE,
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- An understanding and preferable experience with web services (REST or SOAP)
- An understanding of unit testing, Test Driven Development (TDD), and functional automated testing.
- “Self-starter”” attitude and ability to make decisions independently
- Excellent problem solving skills with a history of superb delivery against assigned tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please submit your resume for an immediate review.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2012-196419
Salary: AU$700 - AU$900 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 22/12/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Java, Mobile Applications, React, software engineer, Web