Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Internal Communications Manager- Leading Fintech
My client is Global Fintech Favourite and due to continued growth, they are now in a position where they can bring in a new addition to the communications team. This Internal Communications role reports into the Head of Communications and collaborates with the people and talent team to drive highly engaging communications across channels for the organisation.
The ideal candidate is someone isn’t afraid to change things up and create positive change in that benefits the business. You will be equipped to create internal communications plans for a large organisation with 50K+ employees that drives hard-working teams, skilled and capable colleagues in an inclusive and rewarding place to work. You will have a passion for creating an inclusive and motivated culture which brings colleagues together, where everyone feels they belong and can be their best. This role supports the Head of Communications and the HR Director, to deliver great campaigns for to engage colleagues throughout the year.
· Support the Head of Communications and the HR/Talent team to develop and deliver highly engaging internal communications across all channels for the organisation.
· Responsible for the annual staff communications calendar including 4 employee webinars a year.
· Leading the intranet launch, responsible for encouraging engagement, managing, and producing content.
· Project managing multiple internal communications initiatives across an array of channels including digital
· Support the talent team in creating engaging attraction content, smooth onboarding process and strong retention communications plans.
· Support in the set piece annual activities including pay review, colleague survey, reward moments and Inclusion & Diversity.
· At least 3 years internal communications experience required ideally within Fintech.
· Experience in creating internal communications plans for large organisations with 50K+ employees.
· Ability to deliver a message with impact at all levels of the organisation.
· MS Office skills including Teams, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
· People, networking skills, inside the Business and with 3rd parties.
· Resolving conflicts internally and externally.
· Excellent organisational and planning skills.
· Strong content creation and copywriting skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships with senior business leaders and guide them on best practice in internal communications essential.