Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Product Marketing Manager – Remote (London/Germany/Portugal/Netherlands) – up to £/€80K
My client is a B2B SaaS platform looking at revolutionising the future of air freight.
With over 75 staff in multiple locations across Europe, they operate a hybrid model, but have one of the most collaborative teams I have encountered.
This is the first Product Marketing hire for company; that will help build the PM capabilities for both sides of the marketplace (airlines and freight forwarders).
Not only will you lead the brand’s position of products and services to ensure that they bring to life the right messaging successfully on every customer touchpoint; but you’ll also gain deep insights in their markets and customers minds as well as collaborating with teams across the company such as product, sales etc – an essential part of your success!
Day to Day Responsibilities
· Develop and implement a product marketing framework to drive overall product growth and adoption across markets
· Take ownership of customer and market insights, personas and journeys and define the value proposition for our target markets and personas
· Create a messaging framework to make sure we tell a coherent and compelling story about our product & services
· Define product packages and pricing together with the product team, based on competitive research, customer needs and the overall product vision
· Define go-to-market strategies and establish launch strategies as well as metrics for new product/services and collaborate across teams to drive execution
· Collaborate with different departments to run experiments and feed information back to Product Managers for their roadmap development as well as the sales and marketing team to steer their activities
· Actively work to share knowledge and enable the rest of the company to tell our story consistently across departments
What do you need to be considered?
· You have +5 years of experience in product marketing in a high-growth B2B SaaS company
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken
· You have a track record of implementing product marketing frameworks and driving successful product acquisition across the user life-cycle
· You have a proven ability to think strategically, are super organized and fast in execution
· Strong attention to detail plus the ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements and opportunities
· You’re a great communicator with strong convictions who can inspire others and easily build relationships. This role requires effective collaboration and cross-functional coordination across internal and external contributors.