Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Project Support Officer (Security Project) – Banking Client – Brussels
Rate: €400 – €500 per day
Duration: 1 year freelance contract
Remote working with travel 1 once per month
Within the Chief Information Security Office division (CISO) we are looking for a Project Support Officer.
In this role you will report to the Project Management Office (PMO).
– Deliver regular financial reports and analysis based on information available in Euroclear systems (eg. Oracle eBusiness suite, ServiceNow)
– Keep track of various logs (risks, issues, changes)
– Follow-up on project plans / help gather progress updates
– Oversee and manage project / program inter-dependencies
– Gather and analyze resource booking against project codes
– Assist in the creation of reporting documents and presentations
– Ensure programs and project follow project methodology and that all key artifacts are present
– Manage the program SharePoint site
– Advise managers and teams on the best use of tools and act as guardian of the data and reporting quality
– Lead specific analysis requested by Management.
Qualifications – External
Profound knowledge in the following areas:
– Very strong Excel skills (especially Pivot tables)
– Strong analytical skills and not afraid of analyzing large data sets
– Experience in creating reporting documents (PowerPoint)
Knowledge in the following areas is a benefit:
– IT organizations, security aspects, teams and projects
– PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and understanding of project management
– Experience in providing service to internal stakeholders
– Familiarized with planning tools like MS Project
– Able to work independently on recurrent monthly deliverables
– Structured, analytical and solution driven
– Team player
– Excellent formal and informal communication skills
– Client oriented
– Eager to learn
– Languages: English: excellent both spoken and written.
Please do share an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org