Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Our client, a major player in the I.T transformation and consultancy space, is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to provide solutions and advocacy to employees, managers, and senior leaders by implementing key HR processes, practices and policies. The HRBP will provide strategic consultation and coaching to various teams on organizational issues that contribute to growing the business.
We are searching for an HR professional who can partner business leaders, coach employees, manage ambiguity, and adapt to change in a fast-paced matrixed organization. The purpose of the role is to provide end to end HR support for employees. The HRBP should be cognisant of local Canada laws/legal procedures and works extensively with legal and compliance teams to ensure that Wipro HR activities adhere to rules and regulations in the region.
· Strategic Human Resources Business Partner: Support development of long-term strategy and annual operational plans. Develop and implement the talent strategy to ensure business objectives are achieved. Control and manage manpower costs to meet profitability targets.
· Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
· Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
· Performance Management: Review performance of the teams on a quarterly basis. Ensure the team is meeting the set productivity guidelines. Support leaders to improve performance through coaching and training interventions.
· Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
· Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
· Career Management and Succession Planning: Forecast talent requirements and plan for leadership changes. Help align employee career aspirations to business requirements. Ensure smooth transitions are made.
· Representing the company to External Stakeholders: Represent the company to customers, universities and Government agencies to ensure smooth functioning.
· Compliance to Statutory Requirements: Ensure our ways of working and talent management processes are aligned to the company’s Code of Business Conduct, our values and Canadian employment law.
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of 8 years of Human Resources or related fields experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
· Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation, union relations, and federal and state employment laws.
· Relevant experience as HR business partner
· Excellent business partnering skills, ability to persuade and influence business leaders.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Preferred- CPHR Certified Professional or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment
· Must have knowledge of Canadian employment laws and benefits
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
· Excellent Communication & Relationship Building skills.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.