Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
My client is an exciting startup providing a first to market tech platform for ecommerce brands. Ever wish you could try something before you had to pay for it – well that is exactly what my client is all about. They have raised over $10M from top-tier VCs and have partnered with top ecommerce retailers both big and small. They are just exploding with growth and opportunity at the moment.
About the role:
They are looking for a talented and driven Mid-Market Account Executive to join their dynamic and growing sales team. Reporting to the VP of Sales, you’ll be responsible for driving sales expansion across their mid-market segment. You will have autonomy to build your book of business and rapidly grow within the company as well as have day-to-day impact on the direction of the company by helping the team achieve aggressive growth goals that will boost their ability to raise future rounds of funding.
Your focus will be:
* Build prospecting lists through diligent research of potential ecommerce merchant customers.
* Conduct outreach to generate new leads, including cold calling and email campaigns.
* Respond quickly and effectively to all relevant inbound customer leads.
* Schedule and conduct meetings and product demos with prospective merchants to educate and qualify their fit as a customer.
* Lead all key activities related to closing a prospective merchant, collaborating with other company teams when needed.
* Track all sales activities in the company CRM and keep data current by updating regularly.
* Serve as a credible resource for prospective merchants and current customers, growing relationships through reliable and consistent support.
* 7+ years of B2B sales / account executive experience, specifically in eCommerce.
* Experience selling to eCommerce Retail with $5m to $100m of annual sales.
* Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
* Salesforce CRM experience required.
Nice to have:
* Experience selling in ecommerce enablement software, including payments, returns, shipping, marketing.
* Experience with retail and eCommerce platforms.
* Experience with technology onboarding or implementation processes.
* Experience with working in a high-growth startup environment.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.