Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
My client is an exciting startup providing a first to market tech platform for ecommerce brands. Ever wish you could try something before you had to pay for it – well that is exactly what my client is all about. They have raised over $10M from top-tier VCs and have partnered with top ecommerce retailers both big and small. They are just exploding with growth and opportunity at the moment.
About the role:
They are looking for a results-driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) to actively seek new business opportunities as well as engage and build relationships with potential customers to help accelerate the company’s current growth. You will find and qualify potential merchants who can benefit from using their software product while partnering with marketing and merchant success in revenue generating activities. Their ideal candidate combines exceptional prospecting skills and communication skills and is a self-starter.
Your Focus Will Be:
* Contacting potential prospects through various outreach channels (email, phone calls, LinkedIn).
* Conducting research to understand an interested prospect’s business enabling you to have meaningful conversations with your contact.
* Discover prospects’ pain points and present the company’s value proposition.
* Scheduling meetings with prospects and AEs to continue discovery and demo their solution.
* Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
* At least 6 months in an SDR or similar role.
* Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques using phone calls, emails (templated), emails with video and social outreach.
* Experience working with a CRM, such as Salesforce.
* Working foundational knowledge of how SaaS products operate for customers.
* Track record of achieving sales quotas.
Nice To Have:
* Experience in the ecommerce industry.
* Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications.
* Experience working in a high-growth startup environment.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.