Our Client is a global investment management client, who is hiring a professional to join its Client Experience Management team to provide the first line of operational / business liaison service, & support for its institutional clients.
- Own the overall operational client service experience, in partnership with Client Businesses, throughout the client life-cycle
- Provide a bridge between the Client Businesses, and local, regional and global operational teams
- Improve the quality of the client service experience and engage the operational resources of the firm to meet clients’ needs
- Demonstrate risk awareness and focus on delivering an appropriate operational control framework, including management of dashboard, review and validation of monthly metrics, etc.
- Engage the operational resources of the firm to meet clients’ needs and sustain the highest service level standard
- 5 years or relevant working experience
- Experience in managing client portfolios, dealing with clients and associated operational risk matters
- Ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships with key Client Business and operations stakeholders
- Ability to analyse, synthesise and present data in an concise and easy to understand style
- Strong communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills in corporate levels
- Prior experience in asset management industry with exposure to a variety of operational and client service functions
- Strong proficiency in both English and Cantonese
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199490
Salary: HK$45000 - HK$55000 per month
Salary per: month
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 10/05/2021
Job Industries: Business Support
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: #portfoliomanagement #assetmanagement #institutionalclient