- Multi-project co-ordination, time planning and full delivery of specific creative and strategic projects in an exceptionally stimulating business environment
- Develop and drive integrated communication solutions
- Able to build strong Agency and Client relationship and deliver satisfaction in all aspects of their role.
- Strategic and project ownership from brief to execution
- Leadership and direction for AM and AE
- Construction on client presentations
- Work with the Creative / Media to deliver high quality project deliverables within budget and on schedule and post campaign follow up
- Meeting all priorities and deadlines
- Support on ad hoc projects
- University degree holder, preferably in Marketing/ Communication/ Advertising related discipline
- 5+ years agency/ and or marketing-savvy client experience. Proven track record (reference will be taken up).
- Candidates need to have a sophisticated point of view on strategy and creativity and be able to prove their influence has led to higher quality output
- Ability to independently create project plans, brief creative teams, manage projects on time and on quality
- Proactively identify issues and find solutions.
- Able to work under pressure
- Culturally sensitive, empathic and being able to imagine yourself in the position of the client
- Organized, detail-minded, with positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197982
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 26/4/2021
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent