- Lead day to day management of digital marketing activities in China and HK – local campaigns, social media, affiliate, and organic search etc.
- Translate global digital (media) strategies, approaches and content into regional and local context, aligned with Global Marketing brand strategy.
- Collaborate with the regional e-Commerce team in Asia, Youzan store, WeChat Mini program and local Marketing Manager to deliver marketing plans, execute the regular and seasonal online promotions aligned to global marketing strategy and planning
- Work closely with Brand Partnership Team to deliver omni-channel campaign ideas to drive awareness and traffic in Hong Kong together with the regional and local marketing teams
- Work closely with data analytics team and and paid media team to optimize lead generation campaigns across online all social media channels (WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Responsible for digital reporting/tracking and analysis for social media and local campaigns
- Plan and execute WeChat binding journey for multiple campaigns and audience segmentation using Chatly platform, Salesforce for China
- Responsible in managing Greater China & HK Market KOLs and local digital vendors/agencies when required
- 4-6 years of work experience in Digital Marketing in E-Commerce landscape, China and HK coverage is a must
- Proven (hands-on) track record for driving mid-funnel conversion campaigns and recovering and/or re-engaging high-intent leads acquired by lead generation campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the various marketing channels and technologies, including social media (WeChat, Weibo, TikTok, FB, IG and more), content distribution and placement networks.
- Experience in content development and curate engaging content for social media platforms, across text, video and images.
- Experience in effective consumer communication for community management in local markets
- Must be a strong team player and have experience in working with multicultural markets as you will be collaborating closely with Global teams across Asia and Europe.
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English, able to converse in Cantonese Chinese is a plus
- Data-driven mindset, strong analytical skills and experience in tracking relevant metrics on conversion level for optimisation in performance marketing
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2011-195490
Salary: HK$480000 - HK$600000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent