- Drive the success of our influencer marketing efforts by providing analysis and feedback for paid endorsements on YouTube, podcasts and radio.
- Review scripts and other creative like EDM and social media posts
- Analyze new sales opportunities and make decisions based on data with the oversight of our current account manager
- Monitor performance and suggest ways to optimize – You’ll help keep things fresh in order to make as many sales as possible
- Help make renewal and cancellation decisions based on performance data
- Ensure and facilitate brand information flow between our company and influencers and their agents
- Help negotiate media rates for new and existing influencer opportunities
- Project manage and coordinate landing page and asset creation for sales funnels
- A strong marketing mindset: You have a knack for knowing what sells to a wide range of consumers across genres and geos.
- Good common sense. You can take data and create meaningful insights.
- Native English, Chinese is a plus
- You’re analytical and data-driven.
- You’re not easily dissuaded and willing to learn through trial-and-error.
- You’re good at giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Ability to think outside the box and suggest new ideas.
- Strong attention to detail.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196888
Salary: HK$300000 - HK$360000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 29/3/2021
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent