- Plan and implement product development and innovation for the China market.
- Hands on with CRM analytics, social media listening, customer segmentation analysis to draw market recommendations.
- Support management of China Makeup product development and pipeline strategy to support of brand’s strategic direction, including focus in fast-growing categories and subcategories, hero products, and brand-building channels.
- Be the leader in identifying latest market trends especially for the younger generation in China.
- Plan short, mid to long term business and marketing plans and strategies especially for untapped customer segments.
- Work closely with market research team for competitor’s analysis and market recommendations
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2011-195755
Salary: HK$500000 - HK$550000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Shanghai
Job Types: Permanent