- Responsible for the overall digital marketing planning which aligns with the group marketing, PR and development strategies.
- Set up, develop and oversee all the group’s social media and digital platforms.
- Provide digital marketing and PR strategies to maximize brand awareness and enhance corporate image.
- Drive digital publicity plan and content strategies, supervise the quality deliveries of digital marketing campaigns and support the launch of the group’s major projects.
- Track and regular monitoring of the group’s digital and social media performance.
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Assist in team building and training of other colleagues.
- Degree holders in communications, journalism, business administration or marketing preferred.
- Over 10 years of professional marketing experience, with in-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels, online marketing tools and best practices.
- Strong in digital content marketing and social media, advantageous with solid experience in new brand launch or/and management profiling.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English is a must.
- A strong team leader and team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and passionate in digital marketing and the education industry.
- Superior organisation and project management skills, with creative ideas.
- Can work well in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace; mature and flexible, with entrepreneurial mind-set and can-do attitude
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198439
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 3/5/2021
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent